Friday, October 17, 2008

My new store on ShopHandmade

No chance to be on the Etsy forums, but I did manage to find the the time to put up a store on ShopHandmade.Com. It's a brand new site and already looks pretty good and I hope it only gets better. I have just two listings up so far, but will add more as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I really like how they are concerned about the environment and are putting money towards it. I opted to donate 25 cents from each sale, which apparently mitigates driving your car for a month. Not sure how so little money can do that, but I'm all for it!

I'm also excited about two new contacts I made for putting some of my work on coasters and pillows and totes. Can't wait to get started on that!

Tonight, or over the weekend, I hope to put some info on my Page on Facebook, and publish it. I went to look at my account there last night and realised the Page is invisible until published. Seeing as how there's nothing in it at the moment, that's a good thing!

No comments: