Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lost

That's how I'm feeling. Well, a little, for sure. Things seem to be at a standstill, and I feel somewhat confused as to which direction to take. I so much want to make things, but not having any space to do anything in is telling on me!

In the summer months I painted on the dining table downstairs, but now that area is not very well lit, and not conducive to creativity!

Lately I've been using my computer table as my studio, all two feet by two and a half feet of it. With my laptop, the baby's snacks and the phone already on it, my paintings have to be necessarily tiny! I've never painted on such a small scale before!

But more than anything, I think I'm lost about what to make. I have too many ideas, with too many different materials (a whole stash of odds and ends I have lying around) and not enough time! It's taken me half a day just to write this post. The little Baby Button is all ready to start walking, and I want to make sure she is safe at all times, plus she doesn't nap, plus she is so curious about everything I am doing, and wants to er, lend a hand with every single thing.

She is so cute that most of the time I don't want to do anything but be with her, sometimes I feel the tug, and hope I'll be able to do something worthwhile with my hands soon.!

No comments: