Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fab find from Etsy

I stumbled upon PaperAffection's amazing jewelry and ornaments, all made with origami!

I chose her beautiful blue creations, but there's a rainbow of lovely colors in her shop. And this is what she says about them:

While items are made of paper, they are quite durable. They will not tear because the gloss hardens the paper and makes it plastic-y. I’ve dropped items millions of times without worry. I’ve worn items on a rainy day and so far, so good! Your piece should last a long time. Do treat them with the same amount of care as other fine jewelry – don’t wear it swimming, on a roller coaster, or step on it and it should be fine. If you do run into cases where something goes wrong, do let me know and I will do my best to remedy it.





Just lovely!

No comments: