Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Songs in white - A2D guest post

White, I thought. Peace and hope and joy. Comfort and lazy mornings. Dreams and quiet nights. Clouds and mountain snow. Star-like flowers.

White is lovely to live with.

So here it is: the White Collection. Rooms to dream about, rooms to dream in.

Read my post for Addicted2Decorating for what inspired this collection.













These pictures are from my files and I no longer know how I found them. If you happen to know the source(s) please let me know so I can properly credit them. Thanks!

1 comment:

Umar Shaikh said...

Yeah! :) I had seen this. :)
I would love having white rooms here! But need an AC to keep the dust away! But the AC keeps out all the natural wind and nature away!!

Oh, do you know the story about the crow who used to come to our place??