Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pics-From-My-Camera Department



White flowers. Of all the colors of flowers there are, and there are about a gazillion lovely ones I think, I like white ones the best. They always look so pure and innocent.

These were on a tree in a park. I don't know what they are. (Cherry blossom? This late in the summer?) But there they were, and I had to take pictures.

Umm, yes, I did play around with the picture, just a little bit.

Here they are in their natural profusion:



A pond in the park. We usually spot a heron here:



And Lake Ontario, a great backdrop to any park:



Hope you liked my pics!

6 comments:

Cao said...

I love your pics...oh and I love you too but who cares about that, right?

Azra Momin said...

Hmm...I'll try to remember that when you laugh at me for 'running up to trees' to take pictures.

And the second part? Nah - I don't care.

missknits said...

gorgeous pictures! and those white flowers are so pretty! thanks for sharing!

Azra Momin said...

You're so welcome, missknits. Glad you liked them!

thehangingflower said...

great pics! the grass and water looks so nice

Azra Momin said...

Thank you, thehangingflower! It's much nicer in person, but I'm glad you liked the pics!