Friday, December 4, 2009

Three Takes On Blue

The pictures are horrible - working at night with not enough light, and of course I don't want to use the flash, and who knows where the tripod is, and would I bother if I did know - NO!!

Anyway - hee hee - here is my latest:

River Road



Summer Rain



Sunken Treasure






I'm too tired right now to write descriptions (YAAAWN) but they all have all kinds of layerings with silk, cotton, velvet and denim, lace and ribbons, trims and beads and sequins and other bits and baubles that I don't know the names of, all handcrafted, one-of-a-kind and wearble!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Very pretty. Very artistic. Lovely work.

Azra Momin said...

Thank you, Julie! It's like making tiny paintings, only not with paints!

Saadiya said...

Bohot khoobsurat hai.. almost too pretty to wear.

Azra Momin said...

Awww, Saadiya!