Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blue and Gold, and the Brocante Lux


Some older pieces, reworked.


This top one was a pendant, but it looks better as a brooch, I think.
So I removed the bail, refinished the back, and added a brooch pin.


This was a pendant too, and still is, but I trimmed the corners
 and rounded them, then refinished the back.

I wasn't satisfied with how these pieces used to look,
but after revisiting and reworking them, I feel ready to show them.

Next up is The BrocanteLux Art and Fashion Market, Nov.26;
check it out!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous. I love the colours. See you at Brocante Lux!

Azra Momin said...

Thanks, Julie - looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love them. Creative as always, Azra!

Anonymous said...

Amazing.. MashaAllah!
i cat even fix my own buttons when they fell off my shirts!!
wow! you are an amazing artist!