Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Over The Moon Stories Facebook party


Author Suzanne Muir of Over The Moon Stories
asked me if I would like to participate in her blog party.  
She is trying to raise money for an iPad for a special needs kid.

It always humbles and amazes me when people organize events 
in order to benefit someone else!
I hope this party does well!

Here's my contribution:

Red Leaf
Reproduction print of my original acrylic painting.
I scanned the original and created digital variations, 
so I have the same painting in a few different colorways.

The two below are slightly different from each other,
but they both share the same exuberance :)

My contribution is one print in one of the different colorways 
(I haven't shown them all here).

It'll be a bit of a luck of the draw kinda thing!







Drop in at Over The Moon Stories this Saturday at 1 P.M. EST 
and bid for a good cause.

1 comment:

Azra Momin said...

This party was a first for me! Thank you Suzanne, although I wasn't able to attend. The print is now on its way to the winner in Alberta!