Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello, Etsy!

Yay! I FINALLY put some stuff up on Etsy! I registered a few days ago, but with so much going on it was really hard to actually get the shop going. Now that I do, I need to flesh it out a little and of course, add more stuff!

Our writing services business is about to be launched very, very soon! I'm so excited. I am really looking forward to doing the two things I enjoy - art and writing - now that I am no longer going out to work. Of course, the little HoneyB keeps me VERY occupied, since she only naps while nursing, which means the rest of the time when I'm trying to do anything else, I am also looking after her. Many times I just leave everything I'm doing and simply play with her - she's my little toy!

But yes, that was my news flash for today!

No comments: