Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welland Rose Festival

That's where a few of my paintings are being shown next as part of a juried art show.

I drove to Welland yesterday morning with the little Kitten and didn't realiize until halfway there that it was the first time in MONTHS that I had driven by myself with her! The weather being good I had the umbrella stroller with me, which I can handle, but I still had to struggle with the fastener on the car seat. Oh, well.

Also, to top it all off, later on that evening I managed to trip over the baby gate, while carrying the baby. Yikes! Thankfully, I kept my hold on her and she probably thought Mommy just gave her a very short, very bumpy ride. Yeah, Mommy got an assortment of bumps to show for it, all right! But no matter, the SnuggleBug was unscathed, so it was OK.

Here's more about the Welland Rose Festival.

1 comment:

musicgal4 said...

HI Azra! I just wanted to leave you some feedback on your blog text and colours. I personally find it very difficult to read white text on your lilac/light blue background. I think you either need to choose a stronger text colour (darker), or a different background.