Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meanwhile, I was...

I've been away for a few days, and you can blame it on the good weather! I also suddenly had my hands full with this and that, the way it sometimes happens...but I have much to talk about, which I hope I can do soon.

I did make another post for CraftingInColor, if you're interested in more pics from India!

I also got my next book to illustrate and have been trying to work out the 'look'. It's about a boy and a cat - nice!

And a friend sent me these pictures. What can I say? Such beauty exists, and is around us. Can we be thankful enough?







2 comments:

Cao said...

Babe and her flowers...it's cute when you run up to trees and take pictures of them or run to somebody else's garden.

Azra Momin said...

I know, I know. I look like a freak when I do that. Can you blame me? Just look at those trees - YUM!