Friday, August 7, 2009

Blue + Green = Lovely!


One of my most favorite color combos is blue and green together. Since there is so much blue and green in nature I guess it's inevitable. Anyhow, I did this little sketch yesterday while painting with the BabyDragon, and although I painted it with the drop like shapes on the top. I quite liked it when I turned it upside down! Now it's like a bunch of submerged water droplets in a bluey green pond, and the blue that was actually water is now the sky.

I actually took the time to list this one, and you can get it in my shop!

4 comments:

Green Hand Studio said...

lovely paintings! and blog.
Thanks for partecipating to my blog's thread.
barbara
http://mycraftexperience.blogspot.com/

Azra Momin said...

Thank you, Barbara!

Anonymous said...

Those are one of my favorite color combos too. I like your description... hey stranger things can happen! Beautiful work!

Azra Momin said...

Thanks, STUFF!