Sunday, August 9, 2009

Painting of the day - Three Leaves

I think I now have THREE paintings now that I call Three Leaves, because they all feature...three leaves!!!

Anyhow this is the latest:



I'm not really happy with it, although I can't pinpoint why. Maybe it's several reasons, not one. But sometimes it helps if I leave an unsatisfactory piece alone for a bit and come back later and look at it again, and I can suddenly see clearly where the fault lies.

On the other hand, even pieces that I do like initially on going back to them seem full of things I could have done/avoided. I hope that's a good thing!

Does anything jump out at you about this piece that you don't like? I'd appreciate your feedback very much!

4 comments:

Cao said...

I think it's cute, I don't see what's wrong with it. Keep up the good work, Tiger.

Azra Momin said...

Really? I still don't like it, but thank you!

Green Hand Studio said...

lovely painting!

Azra Momin said...

Thank you, Barbara! Am I the only one who doesn't like it?