Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Squirrel Ate Our Peppers??

Hmm...I didn't think these guys could do that, but I'd been wondering about the disappearance of some lovely banana peppers that were sprouting in our little container garden, until I caught the thief...in action.


Behold, Mr. Fuzzy's fuzzy pic:

And other gems in the patio:

This tomato went into some guacamole.
Avocado + onion + tomato + lemon + garlic = YUM.

Another pepper here, Mr. Fuzzy!
The tag on these says they are Plantain Lilies.  And I thought it was a hosta the whole time. 
Or maybe they're the same?
Foxgloves:  Our very first ones.
And geraniums.  Love their intense coloring.
The new blogger is not easy to align pictures with, or I don't know how to do it yet!
Hope you liked these still!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers, whats a banana pepper? it looks like green chilli to me

Azra Momin said...

Yes, I don't think you get them back there - these are fatter and yellowish and they're not as hot as the green chilli peppers for sure!