Saturday, October 9, 2010

More heart brooches...


Fabric brooches - gifts for some special ladies I'm thinking of...




The first of the five books I'm illustrating is DONE, and I sent it out for the publisher's OK.  I start work on the second one today, at least mentally :)

Meanwhile, these little fabric brooches are wonderful to make,
and I hope will be wonderful to receive!

It's actually way too nice outside to be sitting indoors with anything, though, so I'm not!

Hope you too are enjoying the outdoors this weekend!



6 comments:

Cao said...

I like your chota baby hearts, very cute. I'd wear one but I don't really think it's meant for a man to wear ;)

Anonymous said...

The one in the middle has my name written all over it!
What are some of the books that you have illustrated? I would love to see one.

Azra Momin said...

Keller, I'll make you one then! I occasionally show some of my illustrations on this blog (also on my Flickr - if you click on the "What I Do" button), but don't have the books in my hands yet...

Anonymous said...

Well I shall meander on over to Flickr when I am finished typing this then. I believe my dear sister might be purchasing something of yours for me for Christmas, so lovely :)

Citra said...

Hi Azra,
Icame from Sisterwhoblog network
I love your brooches, very pretty !! msya ALLAH, you are so talented
Come visit my blog if you get a chance

Citra
http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com

Meet and Greet the Artists said...

LOVELY brooches!!