Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sharing Etsy Minis

The very talented Kim, from Glassmenagerie1, very kindly offered other Etsyians space on her blog for their Etsy Minis. An Etsy Mini is the mini showcase you see on the right hand side of my blog. It takes you to my Etsy store and is a cool way to give someone a glimpse into a shop.

Anyway, Kim, who works as a legal assistant by day, and somehow still manages to create lovely bead jewelry, now has a bunch of Etsy artists on her blog. This is so kind of her, really.

She says, "My passion is beadweaving jewelry and the pieces created are made for many years of enjoyment. All pieces are handcrafted by using materials such as Japanese seed beeds, Swarovski crystals, and sterling silver."

I hope some day soon I can start featuring Etsy artists myself, since there are SO many talented people out there who make fascinating things and would be great to write about.

Until then, please check out Kim's lovely creations! I have her Mini on this blog too, but her shop has a lot more juicy jewels!

Thank you, Kim!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I almost fell over when I saw this! I am a Paralegal and I just started to do the same thing as well...I think we have alot in common!

No, but truly I wanted to showcase not just my work on my blog but others as well and I can't think of a better way to do that than the Etsy mini!