Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For one thing...

...does ANYBODY read this blog?

For another, tonight the Nanobot fell asleep ON HER OWN!!!

It's night time.

But is it also the eve of a new beginning, or the dawn of a new era, or whatever it is they say?

You know what I mean.

Yes, you.

Meanwhile, I'm so taken aback by this strange occurence I'm not sure if I should stay up and celebrate in some way (although of course, it had to happen on a night when DaddyBoy is out helping a friend with a leaky faucet, so I have to forget about curling up and finally watching a movie) or just quietly go to bed, coz I really need to.

Hmm.

4 comments:

Abdullah said...

i DO!!!! :) ALways enjoy reading stuff u write.. esp the geeky handles u give to d lil one! :)

Azra Momin said...

Ok, one and counting....heehee.
P.S. I didn't know they were geeky!!! I'll take that as a compliment!

Unknown said...

count me in as one of your ardent admirers.I faithfully follow your creative endeavors.

Azra Momin said...

Thank you, Sheeba! NOW I know :)